Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Thigh Highs and Tassels

Seen as I now have Fridays off university, Emma and I decided to take a trip to our local green spot of Greenhead Park. Even though we only live 5 minutes away we never went to explore it in the past and I'm so glad we decided to. Its so much bigger than I first thought and there are so many nice locations for future blog photos so keep your eyes peeled. Living in Yorkshire you can never tell what the weather is going to do and today it proved exactly that. Such a sunny morning and as soon as we set off to take the photos, you guessed it, it started raining. 

Of course this gave me the perfect excuse to wrap up warm and cosy. I hadn't worn my thigh high boots in a while so I seized the opportunity and I really think that it completes the look. The tassels on this blouse are what really caught my eye and i just had to snap it up as theres so many ways you can style it. I opted for grey Joni jeans, my black fur gilet, Zara suede coat and big fluffy scarf from H&M to keep me warm and toasty. 

Ive recently picked up some new key pieces for spring which will be making an appearance soon so keep an eye out as I'm so excited to style these beauties. Thats all for now though!

Katie x















No comments:

Post a Comment