Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Coated Joni

After recently purchasing a pair of Coated Joni jeans from Topshop, I wanted to share my love for these little beauties. At first, I just wore them for nights out and special occasions but I wanted to style them with more casual outfits and dress them down to wear for university. I was really happy with how this outfit came together as I feel they add an edgy element almost biker like to the outfit. I paired it with a new striped shirt I picked up from Zara on my recent trip to Manchester. It is so comfy and I can't wait to style this shirt in future blog posts. 

I've been looking for some new flat boots for some time now and after ordering these boots online and my order being cancelled I was so happy to find them in the Manchester Arndale Topshop store. They're so comfy and the wrap around buckle detailing is something that just adds another element to the boots. To finish off the outfit I added my suede Zara biker jacket from the TRAFALUX collection. I love laid back looks and with being a full time uni student and working part time, outfits that I can throw on yet still look put together are what I look for and I look forward to creating more looks in this style to show you. 

Katie x





Coat - Zara (Trafalux)
Shirt - Zara
Coated Joni Jeans - Topshop 
Boots - Topshop
Bag - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment