Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Manchester Art Gallery

With the most recent visual studies project underway, I decided to take a trip to Manchester Art Gallery to help me with my research into Art Fashion. I wanted to look at a variety of different artists to try and find the direction I wanted to go in and I thought a trip to the gallery was the perfect opportunity. Also giving me the perfect opportunity for another blog post!

As I knew I was going to have a long day on my feet, I definitely wanted to be comfy so I wore my puma trainers to get me through the day. I wanted to be very casual so I went for oversized white shirt to which i added a belt to bring it in at the waist. Seen as I live in the north of England and you never know what the weather is going to do I wanted to layer up so I wore my black fur gilet over the top. I finished off the look with my grey Joni jeans and brown belted coat. I had such a lovely day and saw a lot of art that would help me with this new project. I'll make sure i keep you updated with how its all going!

I also had a haircut if you didn't notice from my last post, feels so good to finally be rid of my mushroom!

Katie x






Coat - H&M Conscious 
Fur Gilet - H&M
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Topshop Joni Jeans
Trainers - Puma
Bag - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment